Denford, from Harare in Zimbabwe, has been on the road with us in East and Southern Africa since June 2001 and is currently our longest-serving crew member.
- What did you do for a living before becoming crew?
I was working in Hotel as a Chef.
- Why did you become Dragoman crew?
I became a member of the Dragoman crew because I love to travel and meet new people around the world.
- What's your favourite destination?
My favourite destion would be Egypt.
- What has been your favourite or most memorable occasion on the road?
My most memorable experience on the road was when I was able to track the gorillas with my passengers in 2004.
- What's the most essential item in your backpack?
- What is your one piece of advice to future overlanders/passengers?
Be respectful of other people's cultures and religions.