Will joins the Dragoman team from Johannesburg in South Africa
- What did you do for a living before becoming crew?
I was a travel guide for African Travel Co
- Why did you become Dragoman crew?
To join a family of beautiful people spread all over the world.
- What's your favourite destination?
Botswana, nothing can beat sundowners in the African bush.
- What has been your favourite or most memorable occasion on the road?
Spending time with the locals in the Okavango Delta. This place makes your soul happy.
- What's the most essential item in your backpack?
Music!!! Not really an item but music keeps me happy.
- What is your one piece of advice to future overlanders/passengers?
Make the most of everything you do! Immerse yourself in history, culture, language and love.